Monday 14 October 2013

I'm a student!



Hello everyone, this is my first time creating blog in my life..I would like introduce myself as Au Vascu Edga..as you know, if not the subject I'm taken which required me to create this blog, surely I will have no any idea how to create it..this subject code is STID 1103 taught me and give me the ideas about the computers and applications..for the unknown times, I am a student again! hahah..its ok what?? My view is, whenever I still breath and live in this real world..I will continue my learning till there is no breath at all..hehehe...today my point is, I would like to remind all of you that I'm a University Utara Malaysia student. My ID Card No is 229176. Officially of UUM student..heheh..previously I was working at Sin-Kung Logistics (Bukit Kemuning, Shah Alam) as operation logistics for a while before I further my studies here to pursuit my Bachelor Degree In International Business Management..this is my first time I'm living in Sintok Kedah..This place is quite calm for me and give me "True" environmental for studying mode..surrounding by woods and nature will give you some inspirational and makes you wake up late in the morning due to cold weather! This reminds me just like being in Cameron Highland or Genting Highland..so, Bukit Kachi will turning to the Kachi Highland! new name..I just named it...hahahah... :D








2 comments :